The Ouran High School Host Club Addiction



Much like the patrons of the Ouran High School Host Club find themselves addicted to its charms, I too have caught the disease. The anime/manga series features an intelligent young female who lives out her days as a male host in order to pay off her to debt to the host club. Anyone who reads shoujo is in no way impressed at this point I'm guessing. So what makes this different? Sure all the guys are in love with her as is typical, but the show is just so funny! Amidst all the cliches are some genuinely hilarious moments of sheer joy (for me anyway). Maybe I should be more embarassed for myself. Click here to shop the series.


J-List has thousands of rare products from Japan - click now
J-List is a peaceful island of Japanese pop culture for you
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...