DELETED "Tentacle Grape" Post

Today I made a post on a beverage that had made the rounds at anime conventions. It was called "Tentacle Grape" and it didn't dawn on me that the word grape was a play on the word RAPE. I feel like an idiot in hindsight. I thought it was just a tasteless reference to those stupid hentais with tentacles etc... I don't watch those so I never realized where there were tentacles there was usually forced sexual activity.

I apologize and please forgive my oversight. I am very sensitive to the issues of sexually abused females as I work in the field of mental health and addictions. If you only knew how many of my clients became addicts because of sexual abuse. You'd rethink addiction.

Back to awesome things only!

Sorry sorry sorry again.

Love, PetSugar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...